Townsend ships in a Luxury Gift Box and makes a great client gift, executive gift idea or gift for yourself!
We offer a variety of customization options for Cross Pens:
- Decoration Options: Laser Engraving, Custom Imprint, Deep Cut Engraved, Emblem
- Minimums apply on Decorated Orders (with logo/image engraving or imprinting)
- Pens may be personalized with a name, initials, or company logo.
- For logo engraving, imprinting or emblems we will contact you to finalize the details of your order.
OPTION #1: NAME PERSONALIZATIONS (Laser Engraving)
- No Minimums
Font choices include:
** Each style above may not be available for a particular pen.
OPTION #2: LOGO IMPRINTING with LASER ENGRAVING or DEEP CUT COLOR FILL
A Company Logo may be imprinted or engraved on the pen cap. Processes may not be available on each type of pen. (setup fees apply).
- Minimum of 12 units
- Setup Fee applies
- Laser Engraving: this process produces a more subtle effect by engraving the surface of the barrel and exposing the brass shell creating a tone-on-tone appearance.
- Deep Cut Engraving: This process deeply engraves through the finish to the brass shell of the pen which is then filled with an enamel color fill.
Color-fill options vary by product. - 18, 14 and 10 karat gold filled/rolled gold writing instruments may be color-filled with black, blue, red or green. - Sterling silver, silver plated, platinum plated, medalist and chrome plated finishes accept gold tone. - Lacquer finishes with gold plated appointments are color-filled with gold tone. - Lacquer and satin finishes with rhodium or chrome plated appointments are filled with silver tone.
- Minimum Order of 24 units
- Silk-Screen Emblem: This process produces a highly refined image using single or multiple colors on a variety of standard emblem blanks. Extremely accurate design and color reproduction is possible. The standard silk screened emblem price includes a maximum of 3 colors. Please note that white is considered a color. Additional colors will incur extra charges.
- Die-struck emblems are sterling silver, chrome plated, 10 karat gold or 23 karate gold plated with a raised metal imprint that is available in multiple finishes, including color-filled, antique plate, or 3 different sprays (flat black spray, two tone spray, or antique spray). The standard die-struck emblem price includes a maximum of 2 colors. Additional colors will incur extra charges.
- Setup Fee applies
- Width: 0.43 inches / 10.9 mm
- Length: 5.9 inches / 150 mm
- Weight: 1.47 oz / 42 grams
- A timeless combination of multi-layered polished black lacquer and brilliant rhodium-plate
- Gleaming rhodium-plated appointments
- Click-off cap
- Exclusive Gel Ink Rollerball formula flows freely like a fountain pen
- Includes 1 Black Gel Ink Rollerball Refill (#8523) in pen
- Can easily be converted into a ballpoint pen or creamy porous felt-tip pen by simply changing the refill to desired type of tip; Refills sold separately
When ordering a custom item or multiple quantities of an item, we understand that it can be helpful to visualize the product with your company logo and/or personalization. In some cases, you may want to actually see, touch and feel an actual physical product.
For bulk ordered and many custom items, we offer the following ways for you to visualize a product prior to production:
- Virtual Samples: Color artwork showing the placement of your logo on the product (available on a product by product basis). Usually takes between 2-5 business days
- Paper Proof: A black and white image showing placement of your artwork/logo on the product (non-detailed). Provided free of charge and in some cases required prior to production of your order
- Random Sample: An actual physical sample of a product (with or without a random imprint) - (see pricing and billing options below)
- Pre-production Proof: An actual physical sample of the product with you customization/logo imprinted on the product. These can be very helpful, but can be very costly and will always result in a delay of production for your final order. Please contact us for a quote.
Samples can be purchased at the 1st row (default) price plus shipping. After receiving your sample, if you decide to place an order for that product within 30 days of receiving the sample, the charge for that product's sample will be credited against your order (less shipping).
To Order a Sample of this product please contact us with the following information:
- Company or Organization Name
- Shipping Address
- Product SKU#
- Optional: Date product needed (for final order, not sample order)